Author Topic: Gaming on the Blockchain  (Read 2066 times)

sirwagginston

• The Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CoinFest
Re: Gaming on the Blockchain
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2016, 06:28:59 PM »
i can help u with the forums. what kind are u looking for phpbb or ipb? or any other?

If we had a forum like this one or the BitcoinTalk one, it would be great, actually. I could create a subdomain forum.blockchaingaming.com and point it at whomever is willing to play host. I don't want to worry about redesigning the site until it's clear what sort of venture this is going to be, though. I've been talking to various players in the blockchain gaming space, and partners may soon arise.

If we start looking at an ad revenue model, a redesign may be required. Currently, I am using templates provided to me for free as a CoinFest partnership deal with Mojito Sites & Saucal. He also provides free hosting, but the features are rather limited.

Aizzaku

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2016, 07:22:22 AM »
Oh okay understood. Just let me know if and when you want to do it :)

BatesResearch

• Administrator
  • CoinFestUK Organiser
    • View Profile
    • CoinFestUK
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2016, 10:38:14 AM »
i can help u with the forums. what kind are u looking for phpbb or ipb? or any other?

If we had a forum like this one or the BitcoinTalk one, it would be great, actually. I could create a subdomain forum.blockchaingaming.com and point it at whomever is willing to play host. I don't want to worry about redesigning the site until it's clear what sort of venture this is going to be, though. I've been talking to various players in the blockchain gaming space, and partners may soon arise.

If we start looking at an ad revenue model, a redesign may be required. Currently, I am using templates provided to me for free as a CoinFest partnership deal with Mojito Sites & Saucal. He also provides free hosting, but the features are rather limited.

Hey bud,

Of course if you want to use CryptoCloudHosting.org, I'll host free on there for you!

Aizzaku

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2016, 11:50:04 PM »
@BatesResearch. Well that great :D

sirwagginston

• The Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CoinFest
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2016, 07:18:29 PM »
That is great, thanks. :) Would it basically look the same as this one, and would I point it at the same IP?

I'm not sure I can manage it by myself, though, right now. If one of you want to help like Bates is with this forum, then we can go ahead and do it, though. Just might take a while for it to fill with content... right now I'm trying to build our Facebook group, and I need to launch an official BitcoinTalk thread.

Aizzaku

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2016, 09:31:01 PM »
Yeah i would do it if u want. i have some time these days

BatesResearch

• Administrator
  • CoinFestUK Organiser
    • View Profile
    • CoinFestUK
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2016, 09:42:56 PM »
That is great, thanks. :) Would it basically look the same as this one, and would I point it at the same IP?

I'm not sure I can manage it by myself, though, right now. If one of you want to help like Bates is with this forum, then we can go ahead and do it, though. Just might take a while for it to fill with content... right now I'm trying to build our Facebook group, and I need to launch an official BitcoinTalk thread.

No problem, yes it would.

I'm unable to commit anytime at the moment but maybe in the future