Author Topic: CoinFestUK Plans  (Read 753 times)

BatesResearch

• Administrator
  • CoinFestUK Organiser
    • View Profile
    • CoinFestUK
CoinFestUK Plans
« on: May 04, 2016, 09:01:06 AM »
Hey guys,

I'm looking forward to CoinFestUK 2017! and I have grand plans for the event. I am organising operating CoinFests around the UK in Scotland, Ireland and Wales to run simultaneous to the England based event.

I may run the Scotland, Ireland and Wales event just for one day but will detail more as time progresses.

I am planning in April 7th/8th for the CoinFestUK. This thread will grow as time progresses and I'll also post on BCT.

sirwagginston

• The Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CoinFest
Re: CoinFestUK Plans
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 11:01:12 PM »
Sounds exciting. Just remember not to spread your efforts too thin... I did that one year, and it nearly fell apart. If you find local organizers in other regions of the UK, though, it could work out very well.

You must also consider that it can divide your attendance. England, Scotland and Wales are not so far from each other. I think I would advise doing the others on different days from your main one such that it's possible to attend more than one  :)

BatesResearch

• Administrator
  • CoinFestUK Organiser
    • View Profile
    • CoinFestUK
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 06:51:37 PM »
Definitely ! I am in touch with local area organisers and am hoping to come to agreement with how we should run the events. Looking forward to working with these different groups for CoinFestUK and future events.

BatesResearch

• Administrator
  • CoinFestUK Organiser
    • View Profile
    • CoinFestUK
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 09:51:27 PM »
Thanks to Niall Maye from CoinTelegraph for the mention of CoinFestUK2017 on the IrishTechNews podcast 'BTC ETC'. We are very excited to be collaborating!

Link: http://irishtechnews.net/ITN3/niall-maye-from-the-cointelegraph-and-jamie-mccormick-from-mccormick-advanced-marcom-appear-in-the-latest-irish-tech-news-podcast-btc-etc/

BatesResearch

• Administrator
  • CoinFestUK Organiser
    • View Profile
    • CoinFestUK
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 12:09:59 PM »
Plans are coming along and when details are finalised I'll post updates here. We have signed some new speakers and sponsors which is great news.