Author Topic: CoinFest Amsterdam  (Read 875 times)

Bitcoinference

CoinFest Amsterdam
« on: July 14, 2016, 10:22:29 AM »
This year we organised a CoinFest in Berlage Meet & Workspace, the old Amsterdam Stock Exchange,

In 2017 we will also be organising a CoinFest:

http://bitcoinference.com/CoinFest/Amsterdam/Beurs-van-Berlage/2016/April/5/Tuesday.html

Aizzaku

• View Profile
Re: CoinFest Amsterdam
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 10:36:10 PM »
I have recently moved to Netherlands. So i would like to help with the CoinFest2017 as well.

sirwagginston

• The Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CoinFest
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 07:57:51 AM »
I have recently moved to Netherlands. So i would like to help with the CoinFest2017 as well.
Cool, there will probably be two events there, actually, and one in Arnhem. It's still a ways away, so the others aren't talking about it on the forum, yet.

Aizzaku

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 01:35:13 PM »
Cool, there will probably be two events there, actually, and one in Arnhem. It's still a ways away, so the others aren't talking about it on the forum, yet.

Well i am currently living in Wageningen. So i can travel some distance for the events.
 Actually i do want to come to CoinFest2017 UK :D

but yeah i can also participate in any meetings held before the events atleast in netherlands

BatesResearch

• Administrator
  • CoinFestUK Organiser
    • View Profile
    • CoinFestUK
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 10:32:15 PM »

Well i am currently living in Wageningen. So i can travel some distance for the events.
 Actually i do want to come to CoinFest2017 UK :D

but yeah i can also participate in any meetings held before the events atleast in netherlands

Would be awesome for you to come to CoinFestUK! You were instrumental in the amazing designs at the last event (and this time if you are free)!

Aizzaku

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 06:22:06 AM »
Yeah, of course i will make the graphics Adam :D